Pages

Search blog and web

I feel insecure about being brunette

I'm in good shape, take care of my appearance and am pretty fun-loving and sociable, but I always find that guys pay more attention to blonde girls than me for some reason. It's like a girl being "that blonde" automatically makes her more sexy than if she's just the girl with the dark brown hair.

When I'm out with my guy friends they prefer hitting on blonde girls too, it's like they stand out more and seem like more of a catch. I've known some really pretty blondes too, who have modelled and who guys always ignore me for whenever they're around, which really makes me feel bad about myself.

I realise this is probably ridiculous so how do I stop feeling so insecure?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment