Pages

Search blog and web

I think I cheated...

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 5 years. We're going through a horrible rough patch. We've been doing the long distance thing for over a year. Whilst he's been away (US) I've gone through a lot and he hasn't been able to give me the support I need and I probably haven't given him the support he needs. Last week I went out with some friends and one thing lead to another and I ended up in someone's house. I was so drunk I could hardly stand. This guy started kissing me, I remember telling him to stop, I talked about my boyfriend. He would stop and then start again. And I don't remember what else happened (i'm sure we didn't have sex, I think he was just feeling me up whilst I kept on saying no) apart from I got up and made my way home.

I don't know what to do. The worst bit is I don't really feel too guilty :( Do you think it's because it hasn't sunk in yet?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment