Pages

Search blog and web

I want to get into a fling with my flatmate

OK, so I moved into this house with 3 girls, one has a boyfriend, one is single but she's someone I don't talk to that much and another is also single, let's say her name is "Sura".

The longer I lived with Sura, the more I was curious with having sex with her, either for love or for "fun";). But I found it hard to trust her as a GF, because one time she was called a "sl**" at the club, I tried to make her feel better by secretly telling her I was Bisexual and about how I had to hide it to avoid stuff like bullying. But later on, I found out that Sura told one of the other two girls about it(let's call her "Tanya"), even when she promised not to tell anyone:@, till now I haven't told Sura that I know she told Tanya about it, because Tanya told me not to. I was thinking whether it was a girl thing to expose guys behind there backs:S or whether she'd really make a good GF.

Now, I just want to get into a fling, because lately I've being flirting with a guy over the internet(let's say he's "Ken") and he seems interesting because he likes learning languages(Sura does Spanish in her course though), he's not only into mainstream music(Sura said she only likes pop music :rolleyes:) and he leaves at London which is were I mainly live(Sura mainly lives at Doncaster) and he seems really willing to met me. Before meeting Ken, I want to have sex with Sura, just to do some things I've never done with girls :rolleyes::D, because I don't know how long the relationship with him might be.

Also, lately, Sura brought a guy I'd never seen before to the house, when I came up stairs to see Tanya in her room for something, which was close to Sura's , I saw him sitting on Sura's bed with her as she gave an awkward look though her widely opened door, I suspected that they were about to have sex, then later that night their floor was dark and the doors closed and I tip toed upstairs started hearing noises of vibrations, bed rocking and sighs. I was jealous and disgusted at the same time:@, because it seemed like I'd never have a chance with her, so the next day I asked her who the man was acting like I didn't know what happened, hoping she wouldn't say "boyfriend", she said "a friend" and when I asked if she brought him for a "group study", she said "no" with a laugh. After that, she apparently did it the second time:@.

Any suggestions on how I could approach to her, despite all these experiences.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment