Pages

Search blog and web

Husband of 8 yrs wants to be single

My husband and I have been married for 8 yrs and have a 8 yrs old son together. We married young, I am 26 he is 27. We used to argue a lot. The last time we had an argument was in December. I thought we were doing good. I learned to let the small things go. We dont have sex as much anymore (3-4 times a week) but when we do its great. The other day, we got into a disagreement. I was not trying to start a fight. But he took it like I wanted to.

He wants to help his mom and brother start a business and I just wanted to remind him that he needs to find a job (he was laid off) and help us, his wife and son, before helping them. I did not want his doing favors for them get in the way of him searching for a job. I just wanted to remind him. Not argue.

But him accusing me of wanting to argue upset me. Anyways, he ended up telling me he was tired of being married. He said he wants to be single and do what single people do. You can quote me on that! Of course I got upset and really hurt. I feel like hes been lying to me this whole time. I'm sorry but have I been in his way of living the single life??? Is my working, cooking and cleaning full time getting in the way?? I thought he was happily married to me.

He said I should of known. When we used to argue, he would tell me he was tired of me and didnt want to be married. But once we made up, he would say he did want to be with me. :scratchhead:

Anyways, I am trying to be strong. I told him if he wants to be single then he can move out and live the "single life". He says I am being selfish for kicking him out because I will hurt our son.

What do you guys think? What should I do? Any advices?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment