Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend that doesn't put out

I originally typed out my girlfriend's past experience with guys before me and decided to delete it cause she told be that stuff in confidence and disclosing it on the internet seemed like a bad idea. Long story short my girlfriend doesn't put out and i don't want to nag her for the goodies I want it to happen naturally, she responds to any sexual Joke by ignoring it completely she can't even say words like "penis" or "head" any word remotely related to sexual activity she won't use in context where it's needed. which makes it a nightmare trying to decipher her stories, the gossip she relays to me. I'm not trying to rush anything, But she acts so uncomfortable with anything sexual it's worrying...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment