Pages

Search blog and web

Husband left this morning-is this the end?

My story is on the CWI forum but I guess it now belongs over here. (How to stop their friendship (affair). This was my last post on CWI. No idea what will happen now. Still want to save my marriage if possible. Will do anything to keep my family complete.

Well, he left. I confronted him with a text from the OW saying "I'm so proud of you, not just today but always. XXXXXXXX" I asked him to at least tell me the truth and he was silent. He said I already know the reason he is leaving. Because he doesn't want to be vulnerable to me or anyone else. He wants to go find himself. AND they are just friends. I asked for him to please stay and work on building our relationship. He said no. I was confused as to why she was "proud" of him, but it was clear to me when I went to help him pack and discovered that his closet was empty.
I made him tell the kids, he was just going to walk out without speaking to them. He said, I don't want to be married anymore and I'm going to live at grandmas until I get my own house. Then he left. No hug the kids good bye, no sorry, no not to worry I'll take care of you, I love you, nothing.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment