Pages

Search blog and web

I'm torn between two guys and I messed up! What do I do?

I'm a college sopohomore and I was best friends with this one guy and I started to really like him at the end of last semester. However, he took a semester off so i decided not to say anything. My feelings for him went away after a while. Two months ago, another guy I was friends with asked me out and we went on a couple dates and I started to have feelings for him. When the first guy found out I was dating him, he confessed that he liked me. I was really torn between the two guys. But the first had me convinced that he was the better choice. Two days later I ended up telling the second that I liked someone else and didnt have feelings for him. I regret saying that last part but I thought that it would just make things easier. Now, I think I really messed up. I think my feelings for the first guy have changed and I really do like the second one. However, I've already told the first guy that i liked him and I think hes expecting us to start a relat ionship once we see each other again. I really don't want to keep leading him on or anything and i really don't want to ruin our friendship. I won't see either of them for three months because of the summer. I havent talked to the second guy at all since i rejected him and i think he might be getting back with his ex. What should i do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment