Pages

Search blog and web

Female Best Friend

I am very close to a female friend of mine, I have quite a few female aquaintances but id say that she is my only female friend.

Recently we have become rather close like talking more often than we did. She already has a boyfriend and i wouldnt do anything to harm that, im not that sort of person.

Its just that recently its dawned on me how much I like having her around, (im not saying I like her) its just that its how much I realised that I enjoy having female company, that companionship that she gives me. People have noticed that we are flirtatious with one another, but again I wont act on it.

Its just dawned on me that I am very lonely, I would like to do the things that I do with my female friend like laugh joke flirt and banter talk etc etc but have it with someone where it actually has somewhere to go, like a relationship.

Its just made me feel really lonely all of a sudden.

She will always be my friend and I enjoy the relationship that we currently have, I dont want to stop talking to her, but Im not sure if I should tell her all of this. That she is my only female friend, she knows how I feel in that I think shes a really good friend, Im worried that ive may have got too comftable. But I dont want to stop talking to her, as I enjoy her company and shes a good friend.

Just feel really lonely and a bit upset that she is the only girl I really talk to, and thats not a bad thing dont get me wrong, but its the companionship that i get from her and Id like to have that with someone else but not lose the friendship that I have with my close friend.

Is it ok to feel that way?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment