Pages

Search blog and web

Should I get back with him?

Right, I started dating my best friend last June and we had so much in common, he was a big romantic, and we really cared about each other. Things got harder as winter arrived due to me starting A Levels and him suffering from possible SAD / still recovering from depression. My parents disliked him incase my mental health suffered as stress really got to me. We had a heated argument and my younger sister (who despises him) said to me "dump him, he's not gonna change." so in the heat of the argument, I did.

We didn't speak for a month as he deals very badly with rejection and I focused on my January Biology exam. I always remained open to friendship and we slowly built up our friendship, but it was obvious we were both still in love with one another. We admitted our feelings but decided to delay anything until I've finished my A Levels and he's finished his GCSEs.

I want to get back with him desperately, but am scared my parents will be furious (It took time for them to accept the rekindling of our friendship) but our friends are supportive either way, but I am also scared of ruining our friendship, too.

Anyone in a similar boat/advice please?
Thank you.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment