Pages

Search blog and web

I just turned 50 & can't get enough!

I just turned 50 and I think I am hornier now than when I was a teenager! My wife of 18 years doesn't help - she is gorgeous and extremely sexy to me. When I was a teen, I would fantasize about having sex with her type - I couldn't have done better. We go at it 2-3 times a week and I still feel I want more.

I tried hobbies and things to take my mind off the urges, but they don't help. No matter what I do, I find myself thinking about doing her. When I have sex dreams or fantasize, she is in them.

We have 2 teens in the house (she always says that we should have 12 with my sex drive), so our frequency would probably be higher. As with most wives I know, she can't keep up with me and I know it must be annoying sometimes, although she hardly ever shows it.

Do others have this problem and what have you done about it?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment