Pages

Search blog and web

What's it really like living together?

Co-habitation. Living with your boyfriend/girlfriend for the very first time. What is it really like? I ask people who have/are experiencing this justnow to tell me the reality of it all. As much detail as you like, the more the better.

Do you really find every single thing they do irritating after a while? Or does living together only make you love them more? Is it hard to have a social life independant from your boyfriend? How does your relationship alter? Can you still do your university work with your loved one living in the flat? How do you work out simple things like who does which chores, who pays for what, etc?

Tell me everything there is to know about living together! I really need to know the reality of it before deciding if and when to move in with my boyfriend. Thanks :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment