Pages

Search blog and web

Annoyed because my boyfriend his spending his birthday with other women

I made this thread about how I don't really make a big deal out of birthdays and I've told my boyfriend I won't be buying him anything. I thought he'd be OK about it at first, but now I've found out he's going out clubbing in London with two girls he knows from work, and I'm really not happy about it.

I told him about my views on birthdays because I thought that it was something we could share in, but he doesn't agree and now he's going off clubbing with other women. I don't even see the appeal of clubbing; you just get drunk, dance like an idiot and on the way home, because of how drunk you are, you could end up being hit by a bus. Last time I went out, my friend was dancing on the table in a pub and fell off and broke her ankle. I just don't see the point.

It just bothers me that he'd rather spend his birthday with those two girls from work rather than me. Should I tell him not to go?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment