Pages

Search blog and web

Fantasies...

This is a question for you married guys out there...

I'd like to discuss with my husband a fantasy of mine but am scared he's going to be horrified. I'm the mother of 2 of his kids and am very sexual.. other than him knowing I enjoy sex and ask him for it more than he's willing to give it, he doesn't realize how deep it actually goes.

I want to do some roleplay.. I want some hardcore fun..

Would finding out your wife has rape fantasies be a turn off to you? Would you be horrified?

When would you want your wife to approach it? Dirty talk? Before sex? After? Jokingly? Or just "Darling.. Pin me down and don't let me escape" in the middle of sex?

PS No, I've never read Shades of Gray..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment