Pages

Search blog and web

Advise from female members please

My wife has a male coworker name Jim she has known for more than 12 years. He's been married for as long as she's known him. My wife and I met 12 years ago at the same job, started dating shortly after. At the time we weren't really serious yet and were talking about people in the office and who's attractive, etc. At the time she mentioned (with emphasis) that Jim was very attractive.

Fast forward to now after a stressed marriage of 7 years and some extended out of state work last year on her part (and Jim was there too). I started to get suspicious about her interactions with Jim to say the least. She insists she would never cheat, etc. But I noticed that she knows A LOT about Jim and his marriage. So while talking to her about this and reminding her that she one time said emphatically how she was attracted to him, she mentioned that she had told him that she had a crush on him. I asked her when she told him that and she replied that she didn't remember. I know that's bs because if she remembers that she told him then she remembers when, where, the setting, his response and all the details.

My thinking is that women don't tip their hand on something like admitting to a coworker that they have a crush on them for no reason. Since I don't think like a woman, I can only assume she told him to let him know she's interested and open to him. Am I correct? What other reason would a woman do this? Or it leads me to think that they have been together and she told him after being close. I could use some female insight on this.

We've been going to MC and things were better but she's again working out of state and Jim's been there off and on and I feel uneasy about it.

Thanks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment