Pages

Search blog and web

When should we get married?

I told my boyfriend that we can't get married until after college so that we can go on a honeymoon & have kids, but he doesn't want to wait that long & I really want to marry him now. (I'm 18 & he's 27). I really love him and I don't want to wait 4 years to marry him, but it would be hard to be married and still go to college. Also, once we get married and have kids, it would make it hard to work in the government, which is what I want to do, and sing. So.... the problem is, should we get married now, sometime during college, or after college? Maybe we could get married after my sophomore year and then wait to have kids until after graduation (or at least try, we can't control God's plans).




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment