Pages

Search blog and web

Learning to trust again..

I split up with a boyfriend just under a year ago. He was a cheat & an emotional abuser to say the least of it & i was manipulated into thinking hes controlling ways were normal for 4 years. An excuse was "Yes i cheated on you but only because she reminded me of you...". Just an example.

I have since after months of intensive counselling started to move on. I have found myself a guy who treats me how every girl dreams of being treated. I just dont know how to get used to it & not doubt him constantly? Hes never done a thing to make me question him & i dont want to permanently be effected by my previous relationship.

Any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment