Pages

Search blog and web

I don't like you but I will still have sex with you?

My sister and I have always been pretty close, so sometimes she will come to me with questions or concerns looking for another mans point of view on things.

She is married and she came to me with this question the other day. I gave her my opinion, which of course doesn't mean its right or wrong really, but just my 2 cents on what it may or may not be.

Her husband has always been one of these people who actually acts like he doesn't like his wife very much. He says things that are blaming, he always finds fault with her etc etc. However the thing she doesn't understand is, why is it, that you can have someone who acts like they don't care much for you, finds faults with just about everything you do, and makes you kinda feel unwanted/loved, but yet this person who acts like they don't really like you, still wants to have sex with you?

She said over the years she has been bothered by this. The way he treats her of course but mostly, if you don't like someone and they seem to be such a problem for you, then how is it you still want to sleep with them?

The only thing I could think of was, maybe he is one of these people who can separate his great dislike for someone long enough to have sex. There are people like this, who can let go of their anger long enough to have sex with their partner yet go right back to being mad afterwards. I myself have never understood this logic. Over the years she has stopped having sex with him as much, because she feels unloved with the way he treats her. She has tried to explain to him how he makes her feel and it makes her desire for him disappear. He doesn't seem to get it, or maybe he does but just doesn't care.

So, what are your thoughts around this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment