Pages

Search blog and web

What should i do?

Hi, basically my problem is that, 2 years ago whilst at university, i met this girl, she was in my classes, so we saw alot of eachother and just like that we got on really well, i really liked her and from the signs she showed, i think she liked me. But me being kinda shy i held out on askin her out, i just wanted to wait for the right time.

So 2 years go by like that, we talk with each other, text each other. Then i made up my mind that i would ask her out, i planned to make this day valentines day. So like 2 weeks before this day, i see her and ask her how things were going, and thats where she dropped it, she stated that she had been on a night out with her boyfreind, when she said those words my heart just sank. So i asked her more about him, trying as hard as i can to hold back my feelings, she told me that she had been with him for 2 years. I wanted to tell her my true feelings for her, but i just couldnt, and i think she kind of new how i felt about her.


Now since then i hardly ever talk to her and try to ignore her as much as i can, but i still love her, and i just cant get over her, it feel like ive been betrayed or is it just me, i dont know what to do anymore.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment