Pages

Search blog and web

OM's GF causing trouble a year after DDay

So today it is exactly a year since I began to find out about my ex wife's 2 1/2 year pa. I was going to post something looking back over the most crazy and painful year of my life, which I will do.

However, I thought I would throw this out:

At about 8pm last night, my ex wife rang (we are still living together). The OM's GF had telephoned a colleague of hers with the same first name and, without checking it was the right person, launched into a tirade about being harassed, her children being upset and getting the police and her employer involved. The colleague passed the "message" and a contact number onto my ex.

My ex was checking that I had not been in contact with the OM's GF (why would I?) and said she might have to ring her back. I told her she had to ring her back.

The only contact I ever had with the OM's GF was to leave a brief message on her answer machine 10 months ago, then write a letter - ostensibly from my then wife - confessing to the affair. At the time my ex wife refused to contact her or expose in any way so I did this to hopefully make sure the affair would never re kindle.

Wind things forward to yesterday; my ex rang her and again she starts spouting off about harassment and legal action. It looks like she is as thick as the OM. She demanded the Cheaterville story be removed - a Google for OM's name bring this up as the 1st hit - as "it wasn't true and was childish and mean spirited". She challenged my ex about the letter she had received in July last year and said it was all upsetting her kids.

She did ask if it was true but refused to believe my ex when she said it was. She also asked if my ex had given the OM money (he has been in financial trouble in the past so maybe something has happened recently).

There is more to it as you can all imagine, but it was such an odd coincidence for this to happen a year to the evening when my ex first told me she had kissed the OM in the car.

Clearly, the OM's GF is majorly rug sweeping and knows precisely zero about what constitutes harassment and what you are able to have removed from the internet, but it was a chilling example of how infidelity is the gift that keeps on giving.

She did call my ex a coward for not coming to talk to her or putting a phone number on the letter (although it would be trivially easy to find my ex) and in this respect she was 100% correct.

Goodness knows what is going on in their pathetic little lives right now and I could care less, but this GF has the hallmarks of a bunny boiler so if she gets in touch again it is her who will be on the receiving end of a restraining order. I am guessing the OM is at it again with another woman but I wonder if there is more to it. I am thinking my VAR might be put to use again.

I'm still puzzled about this whole episode and it is ringing alarm bells. Any thoughts are, as always, greatly appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment