Pages

Search blog and web

Is he just using me?

Im currently on a semester abroad and I met a guy over here who I really like. We would talk on facebook for hours and hours every day and I got quite attached... However we only met up a few times. He would constantly make plans with me to meet and then cancel at the last minute or more often than not just not reply to messages on the day.. He would always have excuses later as to why.. work.. broken phones etc. This happens several times a week. But he seemed like a really nice guy so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.. even though it meant I was often left with no plans. The last time we saw each other a week ago, (about the 4th meeting) we ended up going pretty far... although didnt have sex. Since then he has ignored most of my texts and facebook messages.. But he has sent me a text or two every day saying he misses me and wants to see me.. hes tried to make plans 3 times but then cancelled last minute or ignored me on the day.. My friends say he's messing me around. I just don't udnerstand why he would continue to text me every day saying he misses me etc. but then ignore my messages and stand me up.. I feel really really stupid for going so far with him now that it seems he doesnt really care and maybe I'll never see him again... :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment