Pages

Search blog and web

Does a Wife Lie About Weight Gain being a turn off?

I am 6'6" and when we got married 16 years ago I was 230 pounds. Today I weight 325 pounds ( I was as high as 340 last year) As you know by some of my other threads I am trying to put together a solid plan to fix things in the bedroom. About 8 years ago I was 250-260 pounds, not too thin but with my height, it worked. BJs would be more frequent. I also remember having sex in missionary years ago, and she used to lean her head up to look and watch it go in and out. I think she liked watching something go in and out of her. I have a very large gut, so she can't really see that anymore. When I sometimes don't have a shirt on my wife always tells me to put one on.

Lately the sexual frequency has not quite been there especially the long intimate, 2 hour sessions I crave. BJs have almost stopped and I have to ask for them every couple months.

A couple times recently, I have asked her point blank, has my weight gain contributed to less sex frequency and less BJs. She flat out says no every single time. She has told me she is frustrated and concerned about my future health though. But she said that my weight gain has not contributed to less attraction.

Let me ask you this. Is she lying? Is she lying to not make me feel bad? Or, does she just "not know" that it actually has made a difference? Maybe if I got fit and in shape, she would look back and admit that it did have something to do with it.

I come on this forum and see lots of women who say that their husbands have gained 100 pounds and it is a turn off. Is my wife being nice and is hiding that she is turned off?

Hit me hard, I can take it.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment