Pages

Search blog and web

We've been texting for 2 months...

I met a guy through mutual friends back in March and we hit it off straight away. We swapped numbers and have been texting pretty much everyday since then. The texts are very flirty and we talk about quite a lot of things. However, we both lead very busy lives. I'm at university in a different city during the week and although he works during the week, he's busy playing sport at the weekend and although im in the same city as him I'm working. As a result we've not managed to go on a date yet. We've met up twice during a night out and shared a kiss, but that's all.

I feel like he doesn't make an effort to try and see me and he hasn't asked me out on a date yet. It's starting to make me think that he actually isn't interested in me? Yet why would he text me everyday? I've mentioned that we should go for a drink sometime and he just said that its frustrating for him cause we're both so busy and that was the end of that. Do you reckon I'm wasting my time? Because it genuinely feels like we're just going in circles. He's shy and awkward, I understand that. But he surely should try and make an effort right?!

Thanks :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment