Pages

Search blog and web

Very confused and need advice.

I am in a dilemma and i'm not sure what to do, if anything at all. I came here hoping for any advice.
I am a 16 year old bisexual girl and have been in love with one of my best friends for almost 1 and a half years now. She's straight and we have a mutual understanding that its definatley unrequited and no ones fault and she's lovely about it. It hasn't affected our friendship at all, if anything it has brought us closer together. I recently met a guy who is very sweet, we got on really well and he asked me out. I said yes and we have been going out for 4 months now in the hope that I would get over her and maybe fall for this guy who is a sweetheart.
However this hasn't happened and i'm still in love with her while i'm still going out with him and I just cant help making comparisons and feeling guilty, like i'm leading him on. He's a lovely guy and i don't want to hurt him.
I don't know whether i should keep going out with him and carry on making comparisons to the girl i'm in love with and feeling guilty about it, or...what? I don't know what to do, any advice you could give would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment