Pages

Search blog and web

It’s not his daughter

I learned about this site from a friend I went to college with and she told me you guys give great advice. So I was hoping you could help me

I have been dating this guy for 2 years now. Over all he's a great guy and a wonderful boyfriend. The problem is he has a daughter I always thought it was his daughter was HIS and never had a problem with I actually saw it has a good thing it was. It was a little preview of the kind of father he would be if we ever get married and have children. The only problem I have is that his daughter is not his biological daughter. Almost of my friend are telling me to run for it and it just going to be more problem in the future and they could be right but I really see a future with us as a couple

Btw. I'm 27 and my boyfriend's 29 and his daughter is 5




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment