Pages

Search blog and web

How would you handle your WS throwing sex with their AP in your face during a fight?

Your spouse cheated, during one of the many fights you have about everything wrong in your relationship, the cheating included...as a form of relatiation for bringing up his/her cheating again, the WS says "Yeah I ****ed her/him, it was great, I f*cking loved it."

How do you react? Do you blow it off as them just trying to hurt you or do you lose your collective sh*t? Especially if they say they absolutely didn't mean it, only did it to get a rise out of you.

This happened to me, described it in my thread in Sex in Marriage...I did the ugly psycho growly screaming thing.

Would that be a deal breaker for you as the BS trying to reconcile..having the AP thrown in your face like that?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment