Pages

Search blog and web

He said what every girl wants to hear...so why do i feel like this?

Been seeing this guy a few months (officially almost 2).

Anyway a few days ago he said he loves me, I knew it was coming because hed hinted at it a lot. And I totally panicked, i sort of blurted it out to him and then felt really uncomfortable. The whole time I felt really uncomfortable and he keeps saying it since and I dont say anything back.

I dont know why I feel like this! With my previous boyfriends I said it within a week!

This guy means more to me than they ever meant, I care about him so much, I really really like him, but i dont think i love him. And i dont think he loves me.

He keeps asking me why I wont say it again and I just sort of avoid the question. The truth is Im regretting saying it back in the spur of the moment and I feel really uncomfortable every time its said. Because i dont think he truly loves me. He treats me like a Princess, and I adore the ground he walks on....but its infatuation not love?

Its stupid because I know he is the right guy for me and I really like him...but love is scaring me, and i dont know why! Every time he says it I start getting palpitations and feeling sick...its not normal!!

Anyone got any reasons why? And how I can deal with it better?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment