Pages

Search blog and web

im obsessed. please help. need tips!

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for almost 7 weeks now.

At first he liked me a lot, would want to see me every day, text me constantly/get annoyed if i didnt reply quickly, be jealous if i hung out with friends etc.

Now he seems to have calmed down and Im being really irrational. Im convincing myself he doesnt like/doesnt want to see me.

We havent stayed at each others house now for almost 2 weeks and he doesnt even seem bothered- like before he used to kick up a fuss, whereas now when i say id like to see him, he isnt as interested.

Im getting really obsessed in that Im thinking about him none stop, but not in a ''aww im so infatuated'' way but more in a really depressed obsessed way.

The same thing happened with my ex- it got to the point where I didnt enjoy the relationship because my head was so fulfilled with him and the thought he would break up with me/cheat on me.

I really dont know how to relax. I have hobbies, a job, other friends but nothing matters apart from him. I dont want to be like this, its making me really unhappy. In the first few weeks of our relationship I was happy because he seemed interested and I wasnt totally involved. But now everything else is boring and my life seems to be centreing around him!

Please help me, its driving me mad. Ive been so depressed today because he hasnt text me as much as he normally would/hasnt asked to see me, even when i offered and normally hed jump at the chance.

How can i stop being so obsessed in my head?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment