Pages

Search blog and web

infatuation

Hello

My wife has said she has met another man. She is 'infatuated' with him and is constantly thinking about him. So says she 'i cannot seem to get over him'. Now, for me anyhow, this is the strange part. She says it was a chance encounter at lunch in her work. It lasted five minutes and nothing happened she said. This happened at last xmas

She won't say his name. This is weird. Her feeling for him are so stong that our marriage is falling apart. I don't want to be a doormat and i think it is wrong, She has an emotional attachment to this man. What will i do? We have kids. I never cheated on her. We had bad patches in the past. I am not perfect but tird to make her happy. She says she wants freedom and wants to embrace change. She is 31, we married young.

Is this crazy stuff. To me this is bizarre and teenage stuff. Should i run or stay? I mean she wont identify this mystery man.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment