Pages

Search blog and web

Hot tub trouble?

My girlfriend of 4 months best-friend's family have just purchased a hot tub for the summer and to accompany their outdoor swimming pool.
As expected, her best friend is going to be hosting lots of house parties this summer, and of course, my girlfriend has been invited. As have I, however unfortunately I have other arrangements such as work and won't be able to attend the majority of them.
However, i'm a little skeptical/worried about my girlfriend being surrounded by a bunch of single males who've been drinking, as will she.
Alcohol, summer, hot tub, pool and a group of probably horny guys and girls is a recipe for sexual shenanigans. (In my opinion.)
I trust my girlfriend sober. But, not in a situation like this.
Plus, she'll be in her bikini... With little left to show. And, if its anything like last summers parties, the majority of people end up sleeping I'm tents in the garden.

I just can't bare the thought. I have spoken to her numerous times, about how I feel etc. But all I get is 'you trust me don't you?' And that's that.
I've gone as far as trying to get unpaid holiday off work just so I can be there. (I didn't get it.) I just don't know what to do! I don't want to be controlling and tell her she can't go, but deep down I don't want her to go and it's leaving me feeling down all the time.

Help? :confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment