Pages

Search blog and web

Experimented with drugs at a young age help!!!

Im just turned 18 and I mixed with the wrong crowd and got involved with drugs at a very young age. From 14 up until 16 I kind of got a reputation for myself. I slept with around 16 guys during this time some of them being A LOT older than me..

I'm kinda over it now, I've changed, got a boyfriend, working hard at school, new friends and finishing my a levels and off to UNI to study biochemistry :)

my boyfriend is very naive and has no idea of this party life people out there are living, if i told him he would NEVER UNDERSTAND. I have been with 2 years and he doesn't know how many guys I slept with or how often I took drugs and other bad things I did... Do I tell him?
Im thinking it would just put him off me so much and he would never get over it
i don't want to loose him

can I just leave the past in the past? Or am I really wrong for doing this




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment