Pages

Search blog and web

On Sleeping with the Ex Wife

Been a while since I posted here.

As I've mentioned in other posts, my ex-wife was a compulsive liar and probable cheater (although I don't have proof on that). We have been divorced for about two years and have a three-year-old little boy of whom we share custody.

Well, a few months ago, she asked me out of the blue if I'd like to go with her out of state to a baseball tournament for my step-son. She said that it would be so I could help with my son so she could watch the games... right.

My first thought is, "Oh, she's trolling for ****." I'm not dating anyone as I'm broke from all the legal expenses and child support, plus it's been slow on the Craigslist/POF front, so I agree.

We're driving down and I tell her, "I know we're going to sleep together on this trip, but there is absolutely no way in hell we are reconciling. I am enjoying my freedom too much." She looks surprised that I'd bring this up, then starts laughing. I asked her how many partners she's had since we separated. She says, "None."

I think to myself, "Liar!"

She asks me the same question and I tell her "none" as well (also a lie).

So we get there and have sex several times. She asks if I'd like to do this on a semi-regular basis since she misses the sex. I tell her sure, but there is no guarantee I won't sleep with other women as well. She says, "That's fine."

I know this is a bad idea and all, but where she was really short with me and giving me a hard time before, now she is very friendly and flexible with our schedules.

That said, she has also invited me to do other things with her and my son and step-son when it isn't my week. I'll say no to some things and yes to others.

My question: How bad is this really? There is no chance of pregnancy (snip) and she doesn't try to come around my place at all. She pretty much just calls when she's in the mood, after our son falls asleep (usually a few times a month).

Does anyone have experience with this?

Oh yeah, I did tell her I'd slept with other women. She briefly got upset since I lied to her. I told her I didn't understand why she wasn't trying to find a guy who loved her, since I would never be anymore than an FWB to her. She calmed down soon after.

If you saw us together, you'd wonder what the hell she is doing with me since physically, she's out of my league. This is what makes it all the more baffling to me. Why would she sleep with me when I offer no additional benefits? I'm not even that nice to her.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment