Pages

Search blog and web

Guys: do you like posh girls?

I happen to be quite well-off and as a result I'm one of those people who gets called a "rah" all the time (serious question). I have a soft spot for guys who aren't "rahs" themselves (I find working class boys, for instance, often rugged and manly) but my friends say guys don't like to date girls better off than them, especially if they seem like the stereotype. I'm not stuck up but is this true? Would you find the following traits unattractive?

  • Always travelling everywhere/doing voluntourism
  • Speaking with a posh accent
  • Playing mostly stereotypical upper class sports like lacrosse etc.
  • Being highly educated and opinionated
  • Having a double barrelled name
  • Dressing in stuff like Abercrombie and Fitch/Jack Wills
  • Running loads of events for charity
  • Not worrying about money (but not flaunting it either)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment