Pages

Search blog and web

I'm going to have a breakdown

I just feel panicy as I have no money, i'm unhappy at university and just want to leave, I don't feel I want to do this with my life, its all too much sacrifice for nothing in return, the money, the being poor, the prospects of not having a job when I graduate, the months of dedicated work I put into it, the being spoken to like ****. I've spent today applying for jobs but I know I wont get a call from any of them. I don't have friends really. I just want to go and hide and have a simpler life, go back to a-levels as it was so much easier and see my family. I see people with normal 9-5 jobs and they seem so much happier than what I am. I know this is just a mess of **** I've wrote and i'm sorry.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment