Pages

Search blog and web

Dilema

I have a boyfriend and am very happy with him, although we are long distance since I am at university.

I don't have many friends at uni as I don't get on very well with the people on my course so I've been trying to find people I get on with outside of the university.

Yesterday, I was at work and met a guy who mentioned that he was Swedish and I'm half Swedish too so we had a chat and he seemed nice (he's at least 15 years older than me, but I look a few years older than I am). He gave me his number and said that if I ever wanted someone to speak Swedish to then I should give him a call.

I would love to do this, but I have no intention of being anything more than friends and I don't know if he is looking for more. I know how much guys hate being "friendzoned" and the last thing I want to do is make him think I'm leading him on.

On the other hand, he might genuinely just want another Swedish person to chat to (there aren't that many of us in England) and it would be a shame to miss out on a potential friend.

So do I call him or not?

P.S. Please nobody suggest that I have a fling with him/leave my boyfriend; I have no romantic interest in anyone other than my boyfriend.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment