Pages

Search blog and web

Sore Clitoris

I am always so sore after sex. I thought I would get used to it over time and it wouldnt get as irrated. But that didn't happen.

Usually it's too sore to touch the next day, but then it's okay.

Husband and I had a particulary rough ride on Saturday, and my clit was sore as of yesterday! (Thursday)

It's annoying because stimulation and sex hurts. I can be as horny as can be, but touching hurts it so much we have to stop.

Is he just too rough with his rubbing? I constantly tell him to be gentle, but it seems like I like the pressure, and it feels good when it's happening. But then the next day, ouch.

Any tips or ideas how to help? Anyone else get sore after being rubbed?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment