Pages

Search blog and web

End of my marriage

It appears my marriage is now over. We have had issues for a long time, unfortunately I didn't recongnize them until after I had an affair. I think that perhaps we may have been able to work it out, however with the additional stress of the man I cheated with having both my husband and myself charged with a criminal offence, my husband is no longer willing to try to work it out.
I understand why our marriage is ending, however that doesn't make it hurt any less. We will have to sell our house, a house we both love, and I am extremely sad about that too. I'm scared to death of starting all over again, and I don't know how to handle this.
Any thoughts or advice are appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment