Pages

Search blog and web

HUGE Crush on my Uni Lecturer

Just felt like sharing my experience. Well I have had this HUGE crush on one of my lecturers at UNI for nearly 3/months now. I really don't know when I started to like him, I just fell for him.Upon having a crush on him I started to take special care on the way I presented myself, in terms of behaving nicely in front of him, clothes, hair, accessories etc- with a hope that he would notice me hahaha. I went as far as visiting him, couple of times, during his office hours technically to get "help" from him but honestly speaking I only went just so that I could see him and spend that extra bit of time with him :D


During lectures he would make eye contacts with me and of course with others as well. But every time he would make eye contact with me I always ended looking away because it made feel shy. He often greeted students while entering the lecture room but when he would see me he just didn't say anything - not even smile (which he did to almost every students). This made me really sad. Also one time i went to see him during his office hours, hoping to get help on his module and also to interact with him on personal level. I made lists of stuffs I would ask him just to make our conversation interesting. But to my bad luck he was so grumpy that day, didn't even smiled at me or said hello. I don't know what he thinks of me...nothing i guess, yet I still like him.

Sad thing is I am about to finish my uni (3rd yr student) in couple of weeks time and I know I will never ever see him again in my life time. This fact makes me really really sad.
Guys I was thinking of confessing my crush to him anonymously after my results are out, that way it won't be weird as he will no longer be my teacher. What are your thoughts?
P.S He is a young lecturer, roughly about 5/6 yrs older than me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment