Pages

Search blog and web

Very Sad in My Marriage

Ive been married for about 10 years, we have 2 Kids. I was just telling my wife how I am Unhappy with our marriage and the relationship. She tells me that she has never been really happy and it has to do with her bringing up.
She has No Emotions or feelings, its always her way. My opinion really doesnt matter, if we discuss something, if its not what she wants to hear, then she gets aggressive.
We dont Trust each other, and we run a family business. Recently we descided she takes care of allthe financing and what ever projects I bring she will also handle.
I feel completely under her control. I am contemplating the possibility of separating, moving to another place.
I asked her how can we possibly be Happy, she said, NO CHOICE, happy or not we have no other choice.
She sometimes gets really disrespectful and very rude, shouting, being in general aggressive. I find that her Mind is like a criminals mind, she can manipulate, she would do what ever to get things her way, and she even told me today that if someone gave her the money she needs for closing debts we have etc... she possibly wouldn't mind sleeping with them, at least I know she is Honest.
I try to make the best out of it, but for the Kids, I know if I leave it would be disaster for them.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment