Pages

Search blog and web

Can you please look into this?

I have a very good family life-whenever I am home.

I stay far away and can meet them- hardly once or twice a year.

Daily we chat, speak for about 30 min at least.

I can't bring them here neither I can go back and settle with them, for economic reasons. At least for next two years money will be my topmost priority. (home loan) After that, everything will be OK and we could be smiling together.

Matter of patience.

However, sometimes I fear, things might take unpleasant turn, if we are unable to pull on. I do not want a dysfunctional family or a broken marriage.

I am strong enough to endure this separation from my wife.
Also, she is a strong woman and can endure the emotional strain.
Our children are growing in right direction under her care and supervision. (My role as a father is just sending money- as of now)

I do try to keep things interesting and send home a few gifts every now and then. I always ensure that I do not hurt her.


However, many a times, I get emotionally drained out due to this stress of single lonely living and work pressure.
I maganed to learn cooking and now I keep myself busy in cleaning my apartment, washing cloths,cooking my own food, long evening walk after a stressful day at work.

Will you please help me by suggesting new ideas to help us sustain/ pull on- these 2 years?

This forum has a wide and in depth expertise, and my situation may not be unique and there might be many others, who have gone through this situation.


Note-
Please, do not misinterprete this as an advt for a companionship. I do not have any ulterior motives, and I am definitely not seeking any sympathy. (This happened earlier and I got twisted weird/superficial responses)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment