Pages

Search blog and web

Sharing the house with a Spouse?

As much as this sounds like a Dr. Seuss title, it is not.

I was wondering as when reading lots of these posts, I find the responses and recommendations are to kick the spouse to the curb. Lots even go as far as to say that they packed the clothes in garbage bags and left them on the curb or front steps.

How is this possible when the person has done nothing violent that would be cause for them to be removed and restricted from the house. Although as BS's we see the A as an awful testament as to their character and against our love, how can you legally do this and make it stick?

I have asked my wife to leave the house and she refuses. Heck, for the longest time she refused to leave the bed, and I slept on the couch. She has every right to the house just like I do and has done nothing violent that would be cause for her to be removed or restrained from the house. Due to children being involved and abandonment issues, I can't leave the house either until some "official" separation agreement is arrived at (through lawyer, mediator, or notarized agreement between us). I work from home, so it is not easy for me to leave the house, and If I do I can lose the rights to my claim on the children and the house (I have sought legal council about this and this is how it works in my state).

I just want to know how others have gotten around this and just "thrown out" or kicked to the curb their spouse?? Were kids not involved or is all of this kick 'em to the curb talk merely putting on face for the internet and to sound big (and yes putting on face on an anonymous venue such as this is wasted time)?

Just an honest question I have since it is one of the points that everyone goes to when frustrated (Thrown them out)!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment