Pages

Search blog and web

I told him I was lonely...

I feel a million miles apart from my partner. I miss him, I miss the friendship we used to have, I miss going out on dates and being intimate.

So today, rather than get upset with him about never spending time together, I did as he asked and I told him how I am feeling.

I told him that I feel like there is so much distance between us, that Id like to feel closeness with him again... I told him that all this distance between us has made me feel frustrated and lonely... and being 8 months pregnant I really need him right now...

His response was" We are working on it"....

We are in counseling... I am assuming he means that's how we are working on it..

In the meantime, I feel really bad... alone... overwhelmed and even frustrated.

I was hoping he would maybe respond with a way for us to spend some time together.. He is always working and I am always working or have the kids while he is working.

I don't want to argue with him...And I don't want to beg for his attention.. I told him what I need...

I just want to feel better than I am right now...

I don't have a huge support system... Any ideas for me..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment