Pages

Search blog and web

find other people attractive

I've been in a relationship for about a year and a few months, Id say its been an incredible year of my life and I really do love this girl so much, and hope it continues long into the future. However, in the past 2 months I've started to notice other girls more than I did before. If I find a girl attractive I get a horrible guilty feeling in my stomach and it makes me question my relationship. Its not something I really noticed before and it makes me worried Im falling out of love. I dont think I am, but this s*** feeling when I see other girls has me worried. I'd do anything to stay with this girl, we've had such a beautiful time, but now Im becoming paranoid and looking at everything I do with her through a microscope.

Its a horrible sinking feeling, and Im worried that my own destructive thought processes are going to ruin all the times I have with this girl. Is there any advice someone can give me? Can I get past these feelings or is this just what falling out of love feels like? I dont want to imagine my life without her and Im worried sick




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment