Pages

Search blog and web

ED issues when I initiate.

My husband & I are both confused & frustrated. We have been married for almost 20 years, have 3 kids & have had a huge turn around in our marriage in the past two years. We married young & had some really hard times over the years until we finally went away together for a vacation without our kids. From that point on our marriage totally changed (for the better). It's like we never knew each other until that point & since then it has been really great. But, we (well he) is having an issue sometimes. I have finally connected it to that when I push or initiate sex he has a hard time getting & keeping an erection. It upsets him because he really wants it & it really upsets me because I do feel rejected. Other times when he initiates everything is great, so I'm wondering if it is some kind of mental block or something. He does have high blood pressure (controlled with meds).

I'm just wondering if this could be happening because to be honest I have always been LD & he was always HD (hope I'm using those right) until two years ago. He was ALWAYS the pursuer in the bedroom, I preferred not having sex at all. Now that my kids are much older, I'm way more relaxed & things have changed on my end drastically when it comes to sex. I mentioned this to him (we were talking about the issue) & he agreed that maybe it is, he doesn't know. Any thoughts?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment