Pages

Search blog and web

Going to a conference with fWW

I have dilemna. My fWW and I are 15 months post DDAy- hanging on. I don't want to go into all of it, many of you know the past. She had a LTA with a co-worker. She has since changed jobs, as has he.

So she still has to travel some for her new job. We have rules about it, like no eating dinner with one male, no going out for drinks socially after meetings, only one drink per day, etc.

We also have a rule, that if she goes someplace fOM may be, that I go with her. I went to Chicago last summer and just hung out, worked out and got work done. He was not there.

This issue is that in a month or so, she has to goto a big conference in her field and all her old pals will be there. Most likely, fOM will be there. And another dude I know hit on her endlessly.

I am pretty sure I need to go, or I will be a total mess those 4 days. But I am afraid what I might do if I see one of these guys. I also am humiliated to show my face around all these people that I am sure knew. But I don't want to go and be a prisoner in the room. I just don't know what to do? Do I face these a$$holes? I might just hit them.

My fWW is letting me decide, though she is cncerned i will cause a scene that will "hurt her career". How typically selfish of her right?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment