Pages

Search blog and web

If you really care, let them go?

Anon please. We're 2nd years at Uni. We're acquaintance and had a one night stand a while back, and haven't really run into each other since much - I still fancy her. She just found out she's got an internship with a large company next year. Somehow I'm actually happy for her. I've always liked that she is game for anything with enthusiasm. That when she has her eyes set she goes for it.

The thing is I know I'm not who I want to be yet - and have much to go. I'm not in a position to ask her to stay - nor do I want to, cos the last thing I want is to hold her back, or vice versa. The last thing young people need, is long distance relationship. If she can find someone else at the internship year - I'll still sort of be half happy for her, etc. Is that strange? If you really care for someone who's speeding just out of reach - let them go because you've got to?

Anyway I've got 2 tickets to prom - rather is it owe depart having a good time - I'm actually happy thinking about this. I don't get the logic for this. Is this bizarre?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment