Pages

Search blog and web

Frustrations in dating someone without kids

My divorce has been final a year next month; I've been dating this wonderul woman the last four months. We met on a dating website.

I have two children, she has none. I've done my best to manage my time with the kids and her. She knows that my kids come first but I've told her I always will make time for her.

This upcoming Saturday I had previously made plans with her after work, not knowing that my son's first baseball game was at night (I work retail so I'm able to make it, when normally I can't). I called her back, apologized that I had to cancel to make my son's first game.

I understand she is disappointed, I was sad to have to make a decision between two people I love. But my children come first. It stinks that sometimes in order to make one person happy that I love I have to make the other person I love sad.

She is mad at me today, and hardly is talking with me.

What to do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment