Pages

Search blog and web

Help Need Advice

Married 12 years really love my husband but he is destroying me. It doesn't happen all the time but he calls me names and blames me for everything. We split up a few times and I started to feel better and happy but he don't believe in divorce and I feel as if God brought us together for a reason. BUT.....now I am starting to believe him coming back into my life was a ploy by satan to destroy me.....It is written the enemy comes to steal kill and destroy. And I believe thats all he does for me. He taught my adult children to call me names by his actions I get no respect from no one. He calls me a fat ***** and says I am crazy when I truly believe he is narcissistic. I need advice what should I do :confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment