Pages

Search blog and web

Robsia's D-day 2

I knew it. I knew there was something he wasn't admitting!

My story in brief: Last March I found out my WH had had an affair from October-December last year. He met her on a dating website. She broke it off. He continued to date other people until I found out.

When I found out, by finding the OW's email address and asking her, only then did he admit it. She did NOT know he was married and was very helpful in giving me info he was not prepared to give me.

I asked him if he had had sex with any others. He said no, only her. I honestly did not believe him totally but I decided to try to go ahead with the R.

Yesterday he told me he had something to tell me. He has contracted molluscum contagiosum which children often get through sharing towels etc. But in adults it usually is transmitted sexually, particularly when it presents around the genital area, so it is classed as an STD. Back in March we both got checked for STDs and they came back clear, but these only showed up on him at the end of April. We have not been intimate since then, luckily.

So this knocked me for six, as it reminded me forcefully of the physicality of his betrayal, which I had tried not to think about too much.

I did some research and found that the incubation period - the time from contact to when the spots show up - can be from 1 week to six months. This would just about tie in with his A - as the last time they were intimate was the end of November and the spots showed up five months later.

HOWEVER - the average range is from two to eight WEEKS.

I asked him again if he had had sex with anyone else since the OW. He said not, but again I didn't fully believe him. He wasn't denying it vociferously enough, if you know what I mean.

So last night I emailed the very helpful OW, explaining my situation and asking her if she had, or ever had had this infection, apologising for the intrusive question.

She replied today saying she has not and never has had. She also said that in March she had a full STD check, including visual examination and nothing came up.

Now I now have proof positive that he DID sleep with someone else and that he has lied to me throughout our entire supposed R about this.

I texted him half an hour or so ago saying "I KNOW you lied. [OW name] doesn't have them and never has had. Let me know when you're prepared to tell me the WHOLE truth."

We don't live together any more. He was meant to be coming round for tea this evening. So far he has not replied.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment