Pages

Search blog and web

Guy I like didn't tell me he had a baby...

Ok so I have this friend, and two years ago we had a bit of a FWB thing going on. I hadn't spoken to him in well over a year, when he contacted me recently, and we ended up getting quite flirty and exchanging some dirty messages and have done a couple of times, talking about potentially hooking up again.

However, I then found out that he has a girlfriend, and that she is currently in hospital after giving birth to his new born son, and he didn't even so much as mention it! :eek:

Now I feel horrible, I mean he is texting me those things while she is having a tough time with his baby.

He cheated on his last girlfriend (with me), and he is into some dodgy stuff so I have never considered him relationship material. For some reason though, I am furious that he got in touch out of the blue like that, apparently with the purpose of having some fun, and never told me about his baby.

I know it's none of my business really, but I feel really bad for her, and I feel like I have a part in this now. Is there anything I can do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment