Pages

Search blog and web

Don't like kissing

Now let me rephrase that.

I like kissing. I don't like slober.

I know I'm crazy but,

Ever since I was little I've had a slober phobia. I was raised an only child, and I remember grossing out when younger children would come over and chew on my toys.

My friends used to chase me around trying to lick me because I would get so upset I'd cry.

I don't like drinking after people.

I've gotten better over the years, but it was no small task.

I know it seems silly, but everyone has their hang ups.

I will drink after some people now. But a little voice inside my head still goes ew. Even after my husband.


Now the problem is Husband is like one of the most slobery people on earth. :rolleyes: Figures.

I always keep my mouth pretty dry, but husband seems like he is always so wet. When he kiss it literatly drips out sometimes. yuck.

I love kissing, but sometimes I find myself avoiding it, and instead of enjoying it all I can think is ew.

Husband loves kissing though. And I feel like a jerk always putting him off.

When having sex he will kiss down my body, or lick. Instead of turning me on it makes me cringe. Oral (on me) is hard to enjoy because I can hear sloberry noises.

It's kid of ridiculous, and seems funny. But it's really not. It bothers me, and I don't want it affecting our intimate life.

I find myself subtly wiping my face off after kissing, or wherever he kisses.

:scratchhead: I don't know what to do. Husband is fully aware of my phobia. But I guess he can't change how much slobbers. Sometimes I kindly ask him swallow before a make out session.

Then last week he said something about me tasting bad. I brushed my teeth 4 times that day. And he was still mentioning me having bad breath or tasting bad? What the heck. I'm super clean and never even had a cavity. I don't know if my mouth was too dry because I was dehydrated or if I ate something funky. But now it has me paranoid.

Everytime we kiss now he is like, "well at least you don't taste nasty like the other day."

I always struggle with kissing, and now this has me all self concious. I've been mostly just sticking to peck kissing this week, and last night he complained that I never want to kiss anymore.

I don't know what to do! I wish I could get over it, or change my mindset I really do. But I just can't seem to. :(

I love kissing. But lately its brought on more bad feelings then good, and I'm having to make myself work through it instead of being excited.

Does anyone else have problems kissing sometimes? Any ideas on what to do?

I love my husband and he deserves better. And I miss kissing.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment